Vienna Private ToursPrivate Vienna Tours Private Day Trip to Budapest Private Day Trip to Prague Private Day Trip to Burgenland Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov Private Day Trip to Salzburg Half-Day Trip to Bratislava Private Half-Day trip to the Wachau Valley Private Wachau Valley Boutique Wine and Food Tour Wachau Valley Bike and Danube Boat Cruise
Private Day Trip to Budapest From Vienna
Enjoy a full-day trip to Hungary`s capital, UNESCO World Heritage site, majestically situated on both banks of the River Danube.
See for yourself why Budapest is known as `the Paris of the East` and discover the regal glory of the second capital city of the Habsburg Empire.
Highlights and Themes
- Day Trip from Vienna to Budapest in a 7-seater luxury Mercedes vehicle
- Enjoy a 2 hour guided city tour of Budapest’s sights including the Royal Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Opera House, Buda Castle, Parliament, Heroes’ Square, Matthias Church, Danube River, the pedestrian center of Pest, and much more
- Free time to explore and enjoy lunch on your own.
Operates daily, year round
Tour operates in all weather conditions
Approximately 11 hours
€849 for up to 7 people
2015 Online Bookingonline booking
Enjoy a full-day trip to Hungary`s capital, UNESCO World Heritage site, majestically situated on both banks of the River Danube. See for yourself why Budapest is known as `the Paris of the East` and discover the regal glory of the second capital city of the Habsburg Empire.
Your expert guide will show you the city`s highlights, bringing to the light its fascinating history. During an extensive tour through the districts of Buda and Pest, you'll learn about the historical and cultural importance of each in Buda. Visit Buda Castle Bastion, and see Budapest`s oldest and most beautiful house of worship, Mathias Church.
During free time on the Pest side of the river, enjoy a typical Hungarian lunch in the cosmopolitan pedestrian area. Afterward we'll drive along the famed Andrássy Avenue, the site of some of Hungary's most impressive and monumental building, where you'll view Heroes` Square, the Opera House, St Stephen`s Basilica and many of the representative Palais of the city`s aristocracy. And of course not trip to Budapest would be complete without admiring the spectacular Parliament Building, arguably the city`s most fetching landmark.
*As with all our private tours, if you have specific ideas or places that interest you more than others, just let us know in advance and we can tailor the tour to you
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by luxury Mercedes vehicle
- 2 hour walking tour with local guide
- Accompaniment by expert driver
- Walking tour of the city
- Gratuities for your driver and guide
- Food and drinks
- Tour operates in all weather conditions and rain ponchos are provided.
Our Private Tours are available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
Upon request we'll happily arrange your tour in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Hebrew (at a surcharge).